This quick and simple salsa is just the recipe for beans or bags of corn you have laying around. It’s great as a side dish or served as part of the main course.
Corn and Black Bean Salsa Recipe
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 bag frozen corn, thawed
- 2 onions
- 2 tomatoes
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 jalapenos
- 2 bell peppers
- 1 lime
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Adobe seasoning
- 1/4 bunch cilantro
- salt and pepper to taste
- Drain and rinse the beans thoroughly before adding to a large bowl.
- Toss in the bag of corn.
- Chop all the remaining veggies to a desired size and throw in the bowl as well.
- Mix completely.
- Now, add the juice from the lime, olive oil, Adobe seasoning and salt/pepper.
Bam! You’ve got it. Five easy steps to make a tasty corn and black bean salsa recipe!