Keeping a running tab of the food festivals we’re looking forward to, and hopefully attending!
Wings and Wine Festival May 5th, Tunkhannock, Pa
- Can’t wait for: What sort of combo wings and wine will be taking on.
- Verdict: Yummy, would definitely see how it grows next year. Our Wings and Wine Festival review here.
- Can’t wait for: The Greekness of it all, and NoBakeLeni gets to translate foods for friends.
The 5th Annual Chocolate & Wine Festival May 19th, Montrose, PA.
- Can’t wait for: Good music, good food, oh and a Cupcake War and BBQ Cook-Off? Yeah. In.
The 5th annual MAYDAY Music Festival May 26th and 27th Kirby Park, Kingston PA.
- Cant wait for: Lots of great live music and food vendors in the park and all for a great cause!
Philly Beer Week June 1-10
- Can’t wait for: Beer! Never been, so looks interesting!
Chili Cook Off June 9th
- Can’t wait for: Winning? We love making chili, so I’m assuming that’s what’s happening.
33rd Montrose Blueberry Festival Friday, August 3rd & Saturday, August 4th, Montrose, Pa.
- Can’t wait for: Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream, book tents, and Blueberry Pizza
29th Annual Pittston Tomato Festival, Thursday, August 16th – Sunday, August 19th, 2012.
- Can’t wait for: Tomotoe fight! None of us have seen it so it looks like fun!
Montrose Blueberry Festival, Montrose, MI,August 16-19
- Can’t wait for: wtf WhiskeyBeard, really? Are you heading to one back home?
Kielbasi Fest, August 24th and 25th, 2012
- Can’t wait for: Thick, meaty links….